Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Fabs!

Hi loves!

I would like to wish you all a very merry christmas! :) There are a lot of things to be thankful for, so be thankful cause I am! So, what did you guys do today? And it is boxing day tomorrow! Who's goin' shopping? I am certainly not! Ha ha ha!!! So this year, everyone in the family decided that we wear blue, this is just the traditional thing we do every Christmas, but now we're spending it away from each other cause we are all over the different sides of the world, and we decided that we spend time with each other over Google's Hangout (video chat). I miss each and everyone of them, especially mom!

Anyway, let me show you some photos of me today and my make up. :)




Please excuse my chubby cheeks! ;) I did dark eyes today and red lips! 

Here's what I used on my face:
Base - BB cream
Concealer - MAC's Select Moisturecover
Foundation - MAC's Mineralize Foundation
Cheeks - Physician's Formula's Shimmer Palette
Lips - MAC's Russian Red

Well? What do you guys think? I tried to keep it as simple and classy. 

Again... Merry Christmas! Have fun! And don't drink and drive, alright? ;)

Jaemille

No comments:

Post a Comment