Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pow Wow!

Hi Loves!

How was everyone's Christmas? As for me, I guess you could say I gained weight because I couldn't stop eating! LOL!

Review:

Here's something new that I got recently, someone gave this to me and all I can say is it's not really for me. I've had the bubble gum lip scrub before, from Lush as well and I loved it. But this one's different story... It's actually candy! LOL! And it's quite hard to use on the lips due to big chunks of the scrub, it actually leaves my lips a bit sore or it's not totally exfoliated, if you're in a hurry... DO NOT USE THIS, because it'll take you 5 minutes or more to be able to finish scrubbing your lips. After using the lip scrub make sure you put some lip balm on your lips so it stays hydrated. Other than that, it smells really good and delicious like lime or think of green skittles (yes the candy!) and has Pop rocks (yes, again, the candies) so you, which I think makes this product original! It's fun to use and really tasty!

Will I buy it again? Probably not, because I actually prefer a lip scrub that I can apply easily especially when I am in a hurry. But if you wanna, go ahead and give it a try. It's just deliciouuuuuus!



Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetic's Pow Wow Lip Scrub





So what do YOU think? Hit or Miss? ;) 

Jaemille

No comments:

Post a Comment